Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

May 26, 2014

Totes and tots!

I use to despise tote bags.

A little harsh I know. But I use to think they looked like carrying grocery store bags. Lol but ever since I had a child, comfort seems more ideal to me.  So therefore, I am on the hunt for the cutest tote bag. Believe it or not, I think they are really really cute now.

My absolute fave is this one: 

20.99 The Organizing Store

Now I'll be honest, I'm not the happiest of people, we'll I am, but usually I wouldn't carry "horray" around on my arm, it's like an invitation for people to talk to me. Harsh again, but if you're from the south born and raised like I am, that's an open invitation for "oh geeze! Enough talking!" 

You'd have to live in the south to understand. I promise. That's why I always say I could live up north. Lol

Here's some others I like.


Of course I love anything Paris related. 

I plan to order the first one. I first saw it on Noami from Rockstar Diaries. Of course she made it look adorable as usual! As well as anything she puts on! If you haven't been to her blog, then you live under a rock. :)

As far as the tots in the title.....it sounded cute and I've got a cute tot, so.  Summarize, I'm not giving up my handbags, just into to totes.  Now for some cuteness. She had no clue this was on her head.


Enjoy your Memorial Day and stay geeky!

Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment