Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

May 26, 2014

A little summer structure!





Hello!

Yeah as the title says, a little structure is needed and not just for summer! For years, my blog has been about whatever I want and that will continue, but it needs a little spice of something. So I've decided to talk more about certain subjects like mommy hood, diy projects, more to what's going on in my life. Let's face it, I'm a working mom, so I need more fuel and more time to try all these Pinterest saves, so you'll see it all here plus more vids on my YouTube channel. Anywho......it's past spring, but a little cleaning is in order. Actually, I think it might still be spring, I don't know. I can't even remember what day it is half the time. Shame.

It's 1am, so I'll go ahead and say Happy Memoral Day!

Stay geeky!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment