Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

June 03, 2014

Tuesday Toddler!

One of my new features I'm adding to my blog is called Tuesday toddler! Kinda has a ring to it since Peyton is now an active toddler.  It's so crazy how time flies and I know a lot of parents say that, but no seriously!


Here she is eating away, always smilin! Hence the food on her mouth.  Lol

She's always everywhere! Right now she's walking across the couch back and forth eating candy I just gave her, an activity that freaks me out, the walking across the couch part but she safe and who am I kidding, she's in that indepence stage.


Here she is with her dada. Her activity level is out of this world even though she is a pretty chill baby. Odd comparison I know. Despite all this she is an easy baby.  With me being a working mom, it can get hard sometimes, but being a parent and seeing her new experiences everyday out weighs the tiredness. 


We try to take her to a park at every chance she gets so that she can explore and see the world through her little eyes.
At first, we were that kind of couple who never planned on having kids, but when we decided, we got this beautiful amazing little girl and I'm so glad we tried.  It took us about two years of trying, but it was worth it! 


Anywho, this was just an intro to my amazing little 19 month old! And I'll bring you more about here on next weeks Tuesday toddler! Also check out my YouTube that will correspond with this. A new video will be up Tuesday!

Stay geeky!

Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment