Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

March 13, 2014

My top 5 ways I wear my hair for the summer!

Milkmaid braid

This is a major fave of mind all year around, but especially cooling in the summer.

The side braid should be a staple for anyone if you know how to do it and especially a fishtail braid!

Messy should always be an option and in beach waves.

My hair is always in my face partly cause I want it to be, but here's how to keep it out.


Side ponytail and high ponytails are so easy to do! Especially if you're a mom who's always in an hurry!


Lastly one for exta credit, a top knot. The messier the better! I just really figured a way to do this properly so it's a huge fave now! That was like 7, but you get my drift! If you want tutorials on how I do it, let me know!

Stay geeky

Nikki





No comments:

Post a Comment