Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

March 13, 2014

Summer time


That thought is really scary!

Why you ask? Cause summer is panic time for me. 

I never know what to wear, it's too hot and above all sucky. This year I'm looking forward to it cause I'm taking the princess to disney world for the first time!! I can't wait to see her face!  

I know she's only one but I think she'll remember a lot.....here's hoping anyway.  Either way we will go again.

But, that's not the purpose of this, the purpose is trying to help me figure out summer clothes.  Ahead of time!!! 

Here's what I do like:


These are all from forever 21. I like things I can be really comfortable in and I love muscle tees and tights. Speaking of tights, this is a standard outfit for me. I could easily paste my head on top of hers. Lol
Last year I kinda got into jumpers once I found one that suited me. I really like this one.

I'm not really a shorts person unless they are really short and I know that sounds bad, but because my legs are so long, I'm 5'9, those are the best looking ones on me. I'll probably rotate the same ones I always do. I'm probably just going to live in outfits like above the jumper. 

Now Peyton. That's a different story.

We'll talk about her in the next post. Lol

I'll be back with my fave summer hairstyles to beat the heat!

Stay Geeky!

Nikki







No comments:

Post a Comment