Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

December 22, 2013

Nail polish Review: Maybelline Color Show Canary Cool



Since I did my Urban Decay naked Pallet review, I decided to bring you another one.  However, this one is not good.  I learned of maybelline canary cool via Missglamourazzi on YouTube who does amazing videos.  I saw it on her fingers and instantly was in love! ❤️ However though I think the color is beautiful, this was my results: 
I've literally had to polish my nails three days in a row because it would chip two hours later!  This was my first time using this brand as far as polish and I'm a little sad. I love the color so much so I think it's worth it, but not to chip that fast. So I would still recommend it because I think the color is amazing on any color skin, but not long lasting. 😔

Stay Geeky friends!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment