Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

November 25, 2013

Get Naked!


I'm sure you've seen this item before....Dan Dan dun,  The Urban Decays Naked Pallet One. 

This is my first venture into the naked world and what an expensive one I might say!  $50 hot bucks!  The question is, was the trip worth it?  We'll honestly I'm not sure yet. The jury is still out.  The reason I say this is because even though I see why it's so expensive, especially with the quality of it, but I'm yet to see the difference.  

I have a pallet and I won't take pictures cause it's a mess, but it's by wet and wild that gives as much pay off as this and is much much cheaper!  Only 4.99.  


I guess the more I play around with it, I'll discover more looks. I mean, I'm no where near unhappy with it.  Everyone's raving for a reason. Lol


Anywho, I'll be doing a review soon on my YouTube Chanel.  Click the link in the sidebar.  Chess cat smile above! Lol

Stay geeky,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment