Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

November 17, 2013

Favorite Outfit right now:)


This is an outfit I tend to wear a lot. 

This is when we were on vacation. That's why the bathroom looks different. Sorry about the toilet. I tried to crop it out. Lol


Jacket ~ Ross
Sweater ~ Walmart
Tights ~ Kmart

 
Here's a close up on the shoes I wore. Believe it or not, they are from Family Dollar!

And here's a close up on the tights. Weird pic I know. I'm obsessed with tights lately. We'll not lately, but printed tights. I use to be kind of shy about them, but they are an easy way to cheer up your wardrobe and they are inexpensive. 

Here's some others I got from Walmart. 

Blue floral and 
Me feeding baby girl while she's annoyed. Lol either way, you see the tights. Lol better picture when I wear them again. Lol

Stay geeky,

Nikki 










No comments:

Post a Comment