Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

November 18, 2013

Cute sweaters!


Im obsessed.

These sweaters are amazing! 

What am I talking about? Adorable sweaters! Long ago, in the oden days, they would've been considered childish, but they are making a come back!  Target and walmart has some cute ones. Speaking of tar-Jey, I just bought one today:

You'll see more of it when I wear it.


Here are some other cute ones I like!



Of course, what girl doesn't love wild fox couture? But it's so darn expensive! :(

Maybe one day I'll drop $100 on a sweatshirt....probably not. Besides, forever 21 has got some great dupes. Now it's a matter of getting them cause that store still makes me dizzy. I have a previous post about this. Lol :)

Stay geeky guys!

Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment