Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

February 08, 2013

Time To Get It!

Ok enough of the living out of wack!! I mean, I need to organize myself. Peyton is kinda on a scheldue that i'm still trying to decipher.....now I need one. I'm going to purchase a planner to organize myself so that I can get it all done. I use to use a planner faithfully but I quit because I tried to organize myself with my phone which was a nono. I need something in front of me. I considered getting a Filofax, but the cost wasn't working for me. I'm already a little back and fourth with planners in the first place. So it needs to be affordable just in case I don't commit. I'm going to this time....try really hard..... Its so pretty, lookit!
Either way, I have to do this cause it'll help me. Peyton is an easy baby, but momma needs structure for her sanity since there's a lot more going on now. If you know of any cheaper options let me know. Lastly, here's my like angel to say hello!!
Stay geeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment