Follow this blog on Bloglovin!

Follow *nikkisparkles*

February 25, 2013

4 Months And Counting. ..

Odd picture I know. It was taken at work. I just thought it was cool and I'm sure it didn't translate that way. Hehe. I'm slowly losing the baby weight. I'm just doing it the healthy way. More of a lifestyle change. I can tell by how my clothes are fitting. I want to go past my pre baby weight. I keep getting told about this drastic stuff I can do, but to be honest, I'm too busy for any of that. I'm just going to do it my way. On to more important things. ..my little girl is 4 months. It's really going by fast. She's teething now, but not bad. Let's hope it stays that way. Fingers crossed. She's not at the sitting up by herself point yet, but her upper body and neck strength is amazing. She did everything before time, it's awesome. I can see her walking in two months. I think she will skip crawling. Lol
I swear this little girl has stolen my heart. She is amazingly smart and kind. She's developing so well. I'm already a proud mommy. Ok let me go before I tear up. :) Stay geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment